Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nakajima Yuto in "Pink to Grey" Movie

Konban!!!
It has been a while since I write something here ne! First, I would like to say Akemashite Omedettou!
Other thing is, it is confirm already that Shige's (News) Novel "Pink to Grey" will be adapted into live action movie and our lovely Nakajima Yuto will be the lead role in this Movie! Congratulation Yuto!
This movie will be Yuto's first movie (if I'm not mistaken). Since 2012, Rissou no Musuko, up until now Yuto always in a dorama every season. This season, Yuto play in "Date" dorama which air every Monday at 9pm in Fuji Tv, this 19th of January will be the first Ep of "Date" dorama, I wonder if Yuto got much scene on the dorama. Last time Yuto became a lead role in Suikyu Yankee dorama. Really happy for Yuto. That Suikyu Yankee dorama was his first time lead role in a dorama and now he has an opportunity to became a lead role in a movie. It really is a big opportunity for Yuto. Omedettou Yuto! Really happy for you!
This movie will start the shoot in this month, January, and the movie will be released next year; which means we need to wait until next year to see lovely Yuto in a movie ^__^
In this "Pink to Grey" Movie, Yuto will also play with Suda Masaki; as we know that Suda Masaki also play in Yamchan movie "Assassin Class" which is released this year. 
Over all, I really happy to know that Yuto will be a lead role in a movie and when I know that it was Shige's Novel "Pink to Grey" live action version, it makes me even happier!! I like Shige's comment about Yuto when he said, "There are very few opportunities for juniors to act in films, but if it is Nakajima, I believe he will do well!" Shige san, arigatou for believing our lovely boy, Nakajima Yuto!!!
Once again Omedettou Yuto!!! Can't wait for this!! I am so Happy and so proud of you, Nakajima Yuto!
Jya that's all!!
Mata!
Bai! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar