Thursday, August 21, 2014

Congratulation Suda Masaki san as The Best Supporting Actor

Konban Minna!!!!
Congratulation Akuma san!!!
Congratulation Suda Masaki san, for being chosen as the best supporting actor in 81st Television Drama Academy Awards. Yey!!! Akuma san Omedettou~!!
Akuma san you really did a great job! Omedettou na Akuma san~
If I think about it, the first time I knew Suda Masaki san was when he played as Philip kun in Kamen Rider W together with Kiriyama Renn (Hidari Shotarou). He was my favorite one (Philip kun). Even until now after watching so many Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider W the most favorite one for me. I like the storyline and I like the way they're doing their hensin. *ehehehehe*
After a long time I never seen Suda Masaki, finally I saw him again in Shinigamikun together with Ohno Satoshi san. In Shinigami kun, Suda Masaki's role was as an Akuma; an Akuma who eat people's soul so people will cannot be re-incarnation anymore. Akuma san has his rules in finding his target, he will offer three wishes for the target and after he had fulfilled all of the wishes he will got the soul. It is like this quote, "there's no free lunch" so if you got your wishes had fulfilled so you have give something to the Akuma who already did it for you ne~ If the Akuma san was the one who eat people's soul then the Shinigami kun was the one who protect those souls from the Akuma, so all of people's soul will be rest in peace. I like the storyline of this Shinigami kun dorama, how the Shinigami interact with the supervisor (Kiritani Mirei) and the Akuma san. How the Shinigami did his best to protect the soul from the Akuma and the Akuma sometimes only want to tease the clumsy Shinigami san. In my point of view, actually the Akuma and the Shinigami kun had a good realtionship. 
Last spring there are only two doramas that I watch, first is Yowakutemo Kattemasu and the second one is Shinigamikun, since I am a JE fan (Arashii's dorama fan to be exact) after all. Ahahahaha... Last time, when I searched about Suda Masaki san, I bumped into this picture; a picture of Suda Masaki and Yamazaki Kento. I never know that these two ever appeared in a same dorama. *ahahahahahaa* Since I only watched JE, especially JUMP of course I never knew. These two was played together in 35-sai no Koukousei dorama. I do not really know what the storyline about but, it seems like a high school story I think. I did not watch it yet. *ahahahahaaa* But I really like it, when people that I like got together. *Ehehehee*
Once again, congratulation Masaki Suda as The best supporting actor. Hope one day you will win not only the supporting actor but the best actor.
Jya!
That's all for today!
Bye! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar