Friday, August 26, 2011

I Deleted All My Blog Stuffs

today 25th August i did a really really stupid things. i incidently deleted all of my stuffs in my blog. Aaaaggggrhh~!!!!!!! stupid!! stupid!! stupid!!!
i deleted all of my yamajima things, baka!! baka!!! baka!!! now, i lost all of my things; nothing to do about it anymore. all of the things that i could do right now is just crying T.T huhuhuhuu~  i lost my "happy birthday" greet to yuto on last 10th August, i lost all of the moment.  

 now i have to remanage all of my stuffs on my blog. i have to fill this blog with new things and i gonna missed all of my past things. i gonna missed all of my yamajima things. i gonna missed my very first fan fiction. so stupid!!! can't help! now cursed my self for the stupid things that i ever do.
Aaarrrggghhhh~!!!! i couldn't forgive myself for this stupid!! stupid!!! stupid things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar