Thursday, December 11, 2014

M Album First Day Sale

Konban!!
Today, 10th of December, Kinki Kids released their new album, M Album; Moment & Memories. For the first day's sale today of this Moment & Memories Album was sold 78,519K. Congratulation!!! and it placed Kinki Kids on the top of Oricon chart. Once again Congratulations!!! Last month, Kinki Kids released their 34th Single Kagi No Nai Hako and if I am not mistaken, they renewed their record as a constructive No.1 Single on Oricon chart in the first day sale. Again!! Congratulation!!! ^__^
One of the songs in M album is Hakka Candy, it was the theme song of Moto Kare years ago and now Kinki Kids self cover it with English, they sing Hakka Candy in English. This song is so romantic, desu ne... So Love!! I already heard the short version of this song and really can't wait for the full version and really can't wait for the complete Album of this M Album. Other news today is that today, I read a post about Takki and Tsubasa started a concert without Tsubasa, since Tsubasa still not in a good condition. I read about Tsubasa Imai days ago and hope that he will get well soon. Lastly, seems like our lovely boy Nakajima yuto will have a new dorama in the winter, Date ~ Koi to wa donna mono kashira ~ It says that Yuto will play as a kendo expert; really, Yuto really into sport lately from baseball, water polo and now kendo. I really want to see this lovely Yuto in kendo uniform, must be so kakkoi ne~

That's all for today!
Jya! Mata Aoshimasho!
bai!bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar