Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Discovery of Love Vs Moto Kare

Konban!!!
Tonight I just have done re-watching Tsuyoshi's Moto Kare dorama again. The dorama which successfully dragged and drown me in to Kinki Kids fandom. In my opinion, Eric's Discovery of love and Moto Kare has some similarities. First of its is, that both of these dorama has successfully dragged and drown me to their fandom, maybe because I am a kind of person who love these kind of romance dorama. Second, both of these dorama has the same storyline that, it is how you wanted to forget your ex and made a new love story but you couldn't do it. In Eric's Discovery of love, it was love at the first sight. Yeo Reum fallen in love when the first time she met and had some chit chat with Tae ha in the train. It was like got hit by a thunder she suddenly realized that Kang Tae Ha was the one for her and she become obsessed over Kang Tae Ha. Han Yeo Reum and Kang Tae Ha dating for five years. Even though sometimes they liked arguing each other but they actually understanding each other. They communicated by arguing and teasing each other. Han Yeo Reum and Kang Tae Ha really suit each other, Han Yeo Reum is a furniture designer on the other hand Kang Tae Ha is an interior designer. They even already design for their future house. However, just like LOVE GENERATION said "true love never run smooth", something happened in Yeo Reum and Tae Ha's relationship and they were end up broke up each other. They broke up at the train station where they first met each other. The five years relationship is over. However, after five years not seeing each other then the fate made them in a reunion. They met again in an unexpected moment. Tae Ha who had regretted all of his mistakes in the past tried his best to get Han Yeo Reum's heart back.  At that time, Han Yeo Reum already has a new love.
If we compared the Discovery of love with Moto Kare, Discovery of love has longer story. If Han Yeo Reum and Kang Tae Ha had five years relationship and then broke up for five years until they met again, In Moto Kare Kawashina Toji and Seaki Makoto had one and half year relationship when they were in collage and broke up for one year. I like both of these dorama, for me these two dorama are humane. Be honest to yourself, to your heart, you'll find your real happiness. ahahahha....
I think it was not only the story that I like about these two doramas, the actor and actress did the role good also.Good story by good actors!
That's All
Jya Mata Ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar