Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Minna!!!
First of  all I want to say Happy Birthday to one and only Domoto Koichi. Wish you have a wonderful birthday ^^
Be happy and be happy always!
*****************************************************
Next, I want to say thank you to 2015. There were so many things had happened in my life in 2015; hope all of those things that had happened in my life made me a better person. 
It was not only in my real life, many things had happened in fandom too. Start from JUMP, they had their first variety TV in 2015, I am really happy about this, Album (JUMPing C4R), JUMP also had their first 24 hour TV, and JUMP also appeared in Arashii Wakuwaku and for the first time also JUMP had their own countdown concert this year in Kyocera Dome. I am so happy for JUMP. I really proud of JUMP. Keep JUMPing higher JUMP. This new year 2016 will open by Nakajima Yuto's doramas, Nobunaga Moyu on January, 2 2016, Keiji Ballerino, and also there will be Pink to Gray on January, 9 2016. As for Chinen Yuri, he will have Cho Kosoku! Sankin Kotai Returns, and also Kinmedaru otoko (Chii first lead role movie) and Yamada Ryosuke will have Assassination Classroom 2 - Graduation. All of these make me as a Tobikko really proud of JUMP. Like my sister's said it seems that 2016 will be JUMP's Year. I hope so. And I really hope that there will be more work as JUMP (the whole members of the group). To celebrate all of these I pre-order JUMP COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 JUMPing CARnival Count Down's penlight. yey!!!
**********************************************************************************
 As for Kinki Kids, since I am a newbie in Kinki Kids fandom, in 2015 I bought Domoto Tsuyoshi's Album. It was the very first album I bought that related to Kinki Kids. hehehe... I am so glad I bought that CD album. And I really look forward for Kinki Kids' New Year Concert.
**********************************************************************************
I am so glad I am have these fandom, I met so many wonderful fangril and fanboy. Fandom really a nice place to escape  from my RL. hehe....
That's all Minna. 
Jya! baibai
once again Happy New Year Minna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar