Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Adorable Chibi Nakajima Yuto

Hi,
Actually I am not really in my mood lately. Yeah I have a problem with mood because I am a moody person. Yeah, and lately my mood is not really good. But, today in this post I'm not gonna share about my bad mood; I don't want to talk about it. Today, in this post I want to share about my beloved ever "Nakajima Yuto!!!!" Yey!!! \(^0^)/
Today, because I felt so bored I have to find something to light up my mood and it met me with CHIBI YUTO. Chibi Yuto was so CUTE, ADORABLE, SQUISHY ah! he's so Loveable Can't help.

Don't you think he is so cute?? Little Yuto is Extremly CUTE. He is so Squishy, it's like I really want to Punyu punyu his cheek. hehehehee..... cute boy is cute....

Those eyes... Aw~!!! Choo Kakkoi!!!! Don't you think so. Those eyes is so sharp... Love it. so Much...:)

Can you guess from what dorama it is??

These pics?


Yeah, Absoulutly right! It's "Primadam" Today I spent my whole day to watch Primadam and there I found chibi Yuto. He's so cute, just like the first time I saw him in "Nobuta wo Produce" when the first time I fell in love with Yuto. hahahahaa..... So adorable Yuto, and he's so talented too. No wonder Yamachan so in love with him. hahahahaa... Biased... 

This one is Kiritani Koji, my very first love ever... who lead me to meet Hey! Say! JUMP

How about this one? can you guess who is it? hehehehee....... I think everybody know him already right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar