Monday, July 21, 2014

山崎賢人_Yamazaki Kento

Konban Minna, Genki?
Minna do you know who is this person? Haik! 100% right, this person is Ryuuji Mifune (Yamazaki Kento). Lately, I really into this person. Everyday, I stalk him on internet. 
Since I just Knew him, I still do not know much about him. What I know about him is just like, he was born on September 7th 1994, so young and very talented.
In his family, there're his parents (mother and father) and he has a brother. That's all what I know about him, and I want to know more and more about this person. *ahahahahaa*
In my opinion, this yamazaki kento boy is a bit similar to yuto (since I bias I like to link anything to my bias) from their height until the number of their family members. If yuto has parents and a little brother (Nakajima Raiya) then this yamaken boy has parents and an older brother (if I am not mistaken).  This yamaken boy is in raiya role. *ehehehee* I think that is one of the reasons why yuto like this yamaken boy. May be he sees raiya on yamaken *crazy fangirl imagination*
It is may be the Yowakutemo Kattemasu effect, since the very first time I saw Ebato (yamaken's chara in Yowakutemo Kattemasu), I fell in love to this person instantly; so clumsy yet he was so cute at the same time. Since then, I searched as much as possible info about this yamaken boy *stalking is love* but I still did not collect much info about him. *fail stalker*
But, to my relieve when did my stalking job, I found this  山崎賢人  that is yamaken official blog account, from where you may find more things about yamaken. Yamazaki kento, really a young talented actor, in his young age he already played in some movies. Last night, I just have done watching one of his movie entitle "Jinx!!!" . In this movie he played as Yuusuke Nomura. Yuusuke Nomura, has a feeling for his childhood friend but he is too clumsy (just like ebato) to confess his feeling to his crush. This movie is a typical teenage romance story, too kawaii, but still like it. The story tell us that we have to be honest to our self and to the one that we love and the most importantly is just be yourself. *ehe*
Yamazaki Kento also played in Another and L-DK live action. I really want to watch Another live action (I have done watch the anime version of this Another stories), but up until now I still did not find any link to it. Too bad and too sad. *Lebay* And for L-DK, the Blue ray Dvd will be released on next October 10th, 2014. I really can't wait for it. I really want to know how yamazaki kento play Shuusei, the carefree and cool person.
This 2014, seems like a busy year for yamazaki san. This year he always in a dorama from winter dorama, spring, until now summer dorama. He also has L-DK movie in the April, yamazaki san also released his first photo book this year 山崎賢人 PHOTOBOOK. And to make it complete, yamaken will also have a butai Satomi Hakkenden. It is really, a busy year for yamazaki kento. Yamazaki Kento started his entertainment career in 2009 (if I am not mistaken) already done so many things. If we compare to our lovely yuto who started in 2004, yamaken really fast ne~ But, I think he should not force himself too much. He needs break! Sleep! To relax himself. It is just a half year of 2014 and you have done so many things. 
I just knew you, I did not know much about you. But I knew you did your best in your life, you have done so many things. 
Ganbarou~ but don't force yourself too much ne~ Be healthy and be happy always ne~

Thant's all, 
Jya~
Bai~ bai~


*all of those pics are not mine*

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to send a letter to Kento, you know where should I send it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      Too bad I don't know either. but you may try this http://ameblo.jp/kento-yamazaki or Sturdust web http://www.stardust.co.jp
      you will find more about Kento there. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hi, i am from Azerbaijan. :) İ liked your blog. :) İ came here bacause of Kento :) İf you üant you can check my blog too ;) Actually i only have one post in english I wrote others in Azerbaijani . But anyway nice to meet you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sora here an Indonesian. nice to meet you.
      Thank you for reading and commenting here. And also thank you for liking my blog.
      I know Kento kun from yowakutemo, the drama which Yuto also played there as Shirao kun.
      From what I read that Kento kun will be "L" in Death Note Dorama. ^^

      Delete
  4. Hi, i just been here because of kento and you've write a nice entry about him, thank you. and i'm a malaysian who further my studies in Indonesia. Blog mu keren kali! nanti diupdate ya lagi,aku lagi nunggu filemnya yang terbaru (udah direlease kok tapi masih belum di-sub :() wolf girl and black prince. btw nice to meet you!!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Nice to meet you too....
      Udah lama gak kesini dan jumpa komen kamu rasanya seneng bangat. Hehe... Makasih, kalau kamu ngerasa blog ini keren. ahaha.. *Malusaya*
      Kamu tinggal di Indonesia di daerah mana? Saya tinggal di Medan. ^^

      Delete
  5. haha i click his official blog ac but everything was written in japanese soo haha I just left

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do u still like kento haha its 2021 i found out abt him thru alice in borderland im in love too👁👄👁

    ReplyDelete

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar