Sunday, August 10, 2014

Otanjoubi Omedettou to You a Talented Nakajima Yuto

Konban Minna!!!
Let's greet our lovely boy a Happy Birthday!!!
Otanjoubi Omedettou Dear Yuto
The little cutie Nakajima Yuto already transform into a fine young man. I remember the little cutie Nakajima Yuto ever said that the one who could compare to his cuteness was only one person, that was Chinen Yuri. He, Nakajima Yuto, was fully conscious about his cuteness since he was a child and become a spot-lite is a nature for him. Little cutie Nakajima Yuto was really easy to recognize. 
For me, little yuto was so centrist. He the type of person who should be the most in everything (in my opinion), until one day he met Yamada Ryosuke who change his life.  
In my head up until now, this yamada ryosuke boy has a great impact to yuto's life. Yuto and yamada have a special relationship, their relationship not only in business life but also in their real life. Being best friend with yamada for a long time is really something in yuto's life.
There are times when their (yuto and yamada) relationship was in not a good term. There are some rumors in fandom at that time, some fans said that those two were fighting each other and did not speak to each other. At first, I did not believe it, it was so impossible since I knew (I think) yuto really like yamada more than anything else (fangirl imagination). Not long ago, all of these fighting story finally revealed, those two confessed how they were in not a good term for almost two years. Those two are also a human who could make a mistake but when you realized that mistake and fixed it could be a wonderful thing.   
People said that, time changes people. I do believe in that statement and that is really happened to our lovely yuto. As time goes by, people getting mature and the way they think about something usually grown as they grown up too.
Confessing about his problem with yamada and how hard his life all this time when he was in not good term with yamada to a magazine is a huge thing in yuto's life (for me). To someone who always close his things from everybody, suddenly revealed all of his feeling is not an easy thing, it needs much encouragement. Yuto did it great. He's so wonderful (for me). Yuto already become a mature person, he admit his mistake and solve everything with yamada. As mature as yuto, yamada also a great person. Now, both of them back to their wonderful time together as best friend and they even became closer than before.
Dear yuto, for me you are not only an idol that always coloring my life who never failed to make my day, to make me want to scream every time I see you, not only an idol who could bring my mood to the best of it but for me you are also someone who gave me a lesson about life. Seeing you from a child until now I learn something from your stories. 
Nakajima Yuto, thank you for entering this entertainment world, so I know you. Nakajima Yuto please always be the nakajima yuto who you are that we are known, never change to anybody. You are perfect as you are, your childish side, hyper side, everything. We love you as you are!
Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Nakajima Yuto wish you a wonderful birthday. To Nakajima family, thank you for rising a fine Nakajima yuto that we all know. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar