Monday, May 28, 2012

ハイナ!

Actually, I am not really a fan of NYC because there's no Nakajima Yuto in this group so I not really into this group. But, lately I really into this NYC. I listen to their new single all the time right now, before I never listened to any songs of NYC except the NYC mp3 their very first song. I really not interest for everything about NYC. But, i don't know why when the first time I listen to their lasts single ハイナ! I like it. 
It was just because I felt so boring, and I have nothing to do so I download NYC single ハイナ! and then listen to it. 
My favorite one in this Cd single is 雨音, once I listen to this then I like this song. ハイナ! first day release was on last 25th May 2012, and their sales was 24.122K they did a great job. Their single is No.2 on Oricon chart since the legendary AKB48 also have their new single on 23rd May 2012. And on the second day, NYC sales 15.097K and they still on the 2nd place on Oricon chart below AKB48.


No matter what, how I prefer if there's Yuto there. hehehhee... my bias. But I think Yuma already done his best in NYC, he deserve it.  

For JUMP who already finished their Asia First Tour 2012 congratulation, I really want to watch the concert. Hope there will be a DVD of JUMP Asian Tour so I can watch and I really can't wait for the 2nd Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar