Monday, November 14, 2011

sadness

credit to 努努是认真的草苺花 @weibo
Today I checked my LJ friend’s page after awhile and I found that somebody post in ichibanojump community about new Hey! Say! JUMP profile picture in Johnny’s net; and on that picture there’s no Ryuutaro at all.

What’s happening??? What’s Johnny ojiisan doing??? I was really upset; then I checked at the johnnys-net, Johnny’s official website. and that’s true that Hey! Say! JUMP have their new profile picture, it's cute actually; but on that Hey! Say! JUMP’s new profile picture there’s no Ryuutaro after all. why???? 


I am so sad right now. I don’t really know what is happening, I can’t think properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar