Monday, February 27, 2012

Reading Fanfiction (How I bumped into Yamajima)

these past few months a really into fan-fiction thing, i read enough fan-fiction stories pairings, like: yutochii, tadaiki and  chiitaro. but my favorite ever is yamajima, since i like yuto nakajima so bad. ^^

before, i never read any fan-fiction because i did not interest in yaoi story. the first time i read yaoi story i feel really weird, it's like my heart and my mind could not accept it at all. 

one day my sister, who really like reading fan-fiction, told me about a good yamajima fan-fiction story and suggested me to read the fan-fiction. she bet i will like it once i read the story; actually my sister is not a really yamajima fan-fiction reader since she is a takayama and yamachii lover. the fan-fiction that my sister suggested for me was titled "Destined Fortune". i like the story so much, the character of yuto and yamachan on the story i like them so much. and that wonderful story drag me into yamajima fan-fiction world. hahahaa........ 

and now, everyday i look for another fan-fiction stories about yamajima and reading fan-fiction became one of my habit, yamajima drive me crazy. i think i really obsess with yamajima thing right now. ><

since yamachan and yuto starred same dorama, i could find so much yamajima thing lately. thank you so much for "rissou no musuko" team, especially the director and script writer i love the dorama so much. it's like the director and script writer really love yamajima too. hahahahhaa.......... my randomness.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar