Friday, April 13, 2012

yuto's smile

yuto's smile is the best one! since young yuto's bright smile is always makes me happy. like this one


































this one,

since the first time i saw nakajima yuto in "Nobuta Wo Produce" i realized that yuto has an expressive face. and every time he smile or laugh, his face is so bright and natural.


















every time yuto smile or laugh his eyes also smile and laugh, i like his smiling face so much... ^0^
































since young until now, there's nothing change about the way yuto's smile; still full of light and happiness. even the way his curve his lips still the same...*A*




















yuto's happy face is always  be my favorite one.. yeey!!!





























i could see yuto's teeth every time his smile, and i like that his one and only tooth in the corner of his lips..
hihihi....
yuto's smile is so innocent ne~
grin yuto so cute *A*



when yuto laughing like this, i think he looks like ryo nisikido kun... hehehhehe


This Pic is my favorite ever, because i could see his face clearly. i like boys use headband, because i could see his face is clearly.
full of happiness like always....Chuu~~














and don't you think that yuto is so kakkoi in this picture? actually he always kakkoi ne~ 
hehehhehee.... \(^0^)/


yuto's smile always makes me feel happy, just by seeing his bright, innocent and full of happiness smile could give me more spirit.. hehehhee.... and if you notice there's a scratch above yuto's lips. hehhehe.... but still cute and kakkoi as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar