Friday, August 10, 2012

Otanjoubi Omedettou Nakajima Yuto Sama

お誕生日おめでとう Happy 19 sai Birthday to the Smart Adorable Kawaii Kakkoi Cute Gorgeous Beautiful Talented Shining Star  my ichiban Prince charming  
中島 裕翔 

\(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/

you are now 19th years old already and your height keep increase and increase and now you already become a very Handsome guy from a very very Cute little boy. I remember the first time I saw you in "Nobuta wo Produce" dorama; you were soooo cute. From the first time I watched the dorama my attention already gone to you. you are so adorable. The cute Kiritani Koji now already become a very Gorgeous Kobayashi Koji.
Please stay Happy, Healthy, Enjoying your life with your family friends JUMP no minna, please don't force yourself to became and adult person because Yuto's childish side is really really cute because we love everything about you  中島 裕翔, and please please please go to University for next year with Chinen and Yamada; because you could learn and experience many things in the university.

But the most important thing is PLEASE BE HAPPY ALWAYS because your smile is the greatest spirit supply for us [for me especially ~(^o^)~]

and once again お誕生日おめでとう 中島 裕翔 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar