Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!!

AkeOme!!!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

It is 10th January already, actually...:) How's everybody's New Year? Let's do our best for this 2013. Hope this year will be better than 2012 and I hope I could do and experience many things this year. ^^

This year, 2013, began by Yamada-kun Solo debut. Yesterday was his CD Single release day, and Yamada-kun did a great job. Mistery Virgin is in the first passion Oricon chart, with 87555K sales Omedettou!!!! Yamada Ryosuke!!! He did a great Job ne~


Since my sister is a Yamada Ryosuke super bias, she said that she will buy the CD. I really can't wait for the CD. ^^

Ah! Don't forget to watch "Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murder Case" 
[HONG KONG]
TVB J2 Channel January 12(Sat) 21:35~
[TAIWAN]
VIDEOLANDB January 12(Sat) 22:00~
[KOREA]
SBS Plus January 12(Sat) 23:00~
[SINGAPORE]
E-CITY Channel of StarHub January 12(Sat) 20:00~
[NORTH AMERICA]
TV JAPAN January 12(Sat) 21:20~

This year, Yuto also debut as a photographer by taking part as a photographer for JUMP calender; it's by the end of last year actually but the calender will be release this year. Congratulation Yuto-kun!!!

Soshite, this year Yuto-kun also will appear in a romance comedy dorama, Share House no Kiobito, as a college student. Really can't wait for the dorama! Ganbare~ Yuto-kun!!!!

 So proud of them!

Hopefully JUMP will have their 10th Single soon in this year!!! Yeeyyyy!!!! JUMP! This year I want to do my best also! Ganbaremasu~!!!!

And lastly, Happy New Year!!!!!  \(^0^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar