Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Reply 1994


Konbannu Minna sama,
Another post of me about Korea~ It's not like I go crazy over Korea and forgot about my lovely JUMP. No, not at all. It's just because last night I just finished watching this Korean dorama entitled "Reply 1994". It has been a long time since I watched a Korean dorama without sleep in the middle of watching the dorama. The last Korean dorama I watched was "The moon that embracess the sun" and I sleep in some of its episode but this Reply 1994 dorama was different. This dorama was so unpredictable, and all of the episode was full of twist, so interesting. Full of emotion, laugh, gloomy even sad and touchy. I like the way of the director made this dorama. 
The story's setting was in a boarding house. Seven of University's students with different backgrounds, lived in a same house and sharing their daily life; they are Sung Na-jung (main female character); Sseureki (meaning "Garbage" or "Trash", a medical student and also oppa of Na jung's best friend. Na jung first love); Chilbong (a baseball player, has a crush on Na-jung); Samcheonpo (He looks much older than he actually is); Haitai (His father is the CEO of the bus company Suncheon Transportation Inc, a playboy); Binggeure (Chilbong's cousin, and Garbage's lowerclassman in school); Jo Yoon-jin (Samcheonpo's girlfriend). The plot of the story was shifted between year 1994 and year 2013. The story was about how their life changed from the very first time they went to college in 1994 until they met again in 2013. Even from the setting time was very interesting. 
Just like any Korean dorama, the main story of the dorama was about triangle love among Na jung, Sseureki and Chilbong; but the director explain about other role life also. It was 21 episode and the director explain about all of the characters' life detailed. And about the main triangle love, you will never know the answer about who is Na Jung's husband until you watched the dorama until the end. The director did not tell you who was it you watched episode 21 of the dorama. What made this dorama different to others? First, time setting of the dorama and then the character name of the dorama, all of the character's real name was Joon. The called each other just by nickname except for Samcheonpo.
Overall it was a very nice movie, even the cast not familiar for me it was still a good dorama. Good dorama is good no matter who are the cast. I like the time setting, the twist in the story and I like how the director made us wanted to watch the dorama untill the end. Like it!
That's all for today! Jya mata da ne~ Annyeong~ ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar