Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Holiday

It's a holiday, today!!! Yey!!!

First of all, I would like to greet a happy birthday to YamaPi, it is his birthday today. Wish you a great happy birthday! Even I am not really into YamaPi lately, but still he was one of my favorites. How I miss this Kusano Akira chara. You have your life with your choice, hope you be happy always in your life. Once again, Happy Birthday! 
The next things is, today in my country Indonesia is happening an election for parliament, and it means that today is a holiday because of that. So nice :) Everybody went to TPS, the place for the voting for the election, with their own choice. 

Because today was a holiday and I had nothing to do I felt bored and I decided to watch old videos. At first I searched for Running man videos on the streaming site, since I really into Running man lately. But then my search bumped into Ya-ya-yah old videos. Because until now, I still has this feeling that that tag game that Running man playing was look alike with the one that Ya-ya-yah did long time ago. In the end, I spent my entire holiday today for watching Ya-ya-yah old videos. How I miss those two kawai Taiyo and the cool Shoon. 
The other thing is, I missed Nakayama Yuma new single. Really, I did not realize it that Nakayama Yuma New single High Five already released. I just realized it just yesterday; Yuma, gomen ne! Congratulation to you for releasing your second single. The single High Five was released on last 2nd of April, 2014. 
Is anyone watched JUMParty 4 already? I found so many screencap of  JAUMParty, I really want to watch it but I am still not watching it yet. I already found the link to download but my internet is so slooowww~ and the size of the file is so big. I still don't have it yet. :'(
After all today was really great, I really enjoy my holiday, laze around, doing nothing. Ahahahaa~ It was not I did not anything to do actually, I have my assignment that I have to be done but I am too lazy. How I wish that every week  there a midweek holiday. 

jya mata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar