Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yuto's kisses

Konban Minna~
Ied Mubarak to all of us who celebrate it ^____^

Suspicious, was the first thing came in my mind when I red fans report about yuto's kisses in the concerts yesterday. How it was not suspicious? since the kick off of the concert yesterday, yuto tried to kiss Jump members; on the first day he kissed yuya and the next day he kissed hika. Yuto! Even Jump members labeled him as the kiss monster. Aih! Yuti the kiss monster. The suspicious thing is why our lovely yuti suddenly became a kiss monster? 
If we remember, the first person whom yuti kissed in a concert's stage was no other than yamachan.I could remember it clearly how yamachan was clinging to yuto and suddenly yuto kissed yamachan's cheek; as a shy yamachan he was, he then jump to yuto's back for a piggy ride. It's still a crystal clear playing in my mind how happy their smile were. How happy yuto to kiss yamachan, and how yamachan try to hide his embarrass yet so happy face.
So, what is the relevance of the story to yuto's suspicious kiss? This is what I think about yuto's suspicious kiss to Jump's members. First, since the beginning these yutoyama or yamajima or anything people addressed them are actually suspicious already. How their interaction to each other, their story's about their feeling to each other, everything is so suspicious and the most suspicious of all was how yuto kissed yamachan on the concert's stage in front of people and media not long after yamachan's birthday and how yamachan's react to the sudden kiss. As a yamajima hard core shipper I am, everything what had happened in Jump and others that related to Jump, I will instantly link it to yamajima (My forever OTP) including this case, yuto's kiss case. What I have in my mind is: because this yamajima, our lovely pairing, is too suspicious and to bold already about their love, so they need to cover all of the suspicious thing that yuto already made. Since yuto kissed yamachan on the stage that day, some fans really believed that these yamajima pair are really in a suspicious relationship (pointed to myself). So to reduce the impact of the kiss that day yuto tried to cover it by becoming a kiss obsessed person himself, so people may see (think) that what he had done to yamachan is nothing since he himself actually a kiss monster, he could kiss all of people he wants to because he is a kiss monster (from a hard core fangirl point of view). But, not for me; I know all of it just an act ne yuti (forever yamajima shipper). Because in my eyes, yamajima love are an absolute thing.
Second thought about yuto kisses is because it is August this month. As we know, yuto always in a high tension if it was in August (yuto's month), he always in a high tension actually but it's getting higher if it is in August ne~ yuti. Yuto's high tension and his hormaone push him to kissed all of the members one by one. Ahahaha.....
Whatever it is, after all I really enjoy all of the fans report about Jump's concert last weekend. It really make my day! Thank you so much to all of the fans who already attended the concert and gave us, who did not have any chance to came to the concert, a very nice report. Deep down inside my heart I really envy those fans, who could attend the concert. They are so lucky! I really hope one day I could attend a concert too to witness with my own eyes how my lovely OTP in a lovey dovey. And the last I would like to thank all of fans who did the translation. Thank you!!!! 
That's all! Jya! Mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar