Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I Can't Get Enough Of Tsuyoshi

Konbanwa!!
Today I read this Con Report post! It was a Shamanippon Con fan report. Not a new report actually, but I really enjoyed the report, I really thank that fan who already wrote the repo. Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!! 
When I read the report I learn new things about Tsuyosh. When I read that concert report, I felt like this Tsuyosh person actually a typical serious person despite he loves to teas Koichi kun and he love to make some jokes ne~. It was just my opinion, since I am a newbie in this fandom I do not know much about Tsuyosh; I just watched some of his doramas and some Kinki Kids' concerts. I want to learn more and more things about Tsuyosh. The more things I knew about him the more I think that this person really is interesting and the more I like him.
Last time when I watched F con, Tsuyosh ever said that he did not want to make an image of himself according to what kind of music that he likes since he likes so many kinds of music genre, he wanted the fan themselves created an image of him. He said that he wanted it gone naturally. We will never know what is he like in normal Tsuyosh but it doesn't matter ne since that what an Idol do. And when I read that concert report also, I knew that Tsuyosh really loves Nara, his home town; no wonder that Tsuyosh become the tourism ambassador for Nara prefecture. As a newbie I realized something from Tsuyosh, that is he changed the way hold his microphone when he sing a song in a concert. Ehehehe.... a little thing that I realized from watching some of Kinki kids' concerts.
Really! I Can't Get Enough Of Tsuyoshi Domoto! Everything about him is too cute to be ignored.
jya! bai! bai!
Mata aoshimasho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar