Thursday, June 23, 2016

Ciel Phantomhive

Last night, I watched Kuroshitsuji Musical entitled The Lycoris That Blazes The Earth 2015. If I compared this Musical I watched last night with the last time I watched there are some differences. First of all was the one who played the Butler, Sebastian Michaelis, last time I watched Kuroshitsuji the one who played as Aebastian Michaelis by Matsushiya Yuya but this time it was Furukawa Yuuta. I am not a Kuroshitsuji die hard fans actually, however I like the musical. It really interesting, the characters and the songs. Up until now, I have watched four different Kuroshisuji Musical. The first was the one with Sakamoto Shogo san  as Ciel Pantomhive.  (I forgot the what the tittle was. Hehehe....) 
The second time I watched was, Kurushitsuji: The Most Beautiful Death in the world 2010, Yukito Nishii as Ciel Phantomehive. This was the first time I knew Yukito Nishii and I found him really cute. Somehow, I found him resemble with our lovely boy Chinen Yuri. 
The next time I found a really good movie with Yukito in it, that is Confessions (2010 film). If I am not mistaken this movie was one of the best movie at that time. However, it is hard to find Yukito Nishii in fandom lately. 
The third time I watched was Kurushitsuji: The Most Beautiful Death in the world 2013 (re-run) with Tanaka Taketo as Ciel Phantomhive. At first, I did not realize it that the one who played as Ciel was Yahiko Myojin in Rurouni Kenshin. He looks si different. So Cute and attractive. Hehehe... and I think that Matsushita Yuya like Taketo soo muchh... He likes all of Ciel actually. 
The fourth Ciel I watched was last night, after so long I did not watch Kuroshitsuji I still found Ciel is a Cute and interesting. The last night Ciel I watched was played by Fukuzaki Nayuta. Not much I know about him, I do not know anything about him actully. The only thing I knew about him that his birthday, he was born in November, 5 2001. Wakaii desu ne!!!! 
After stalking, Nayuta this day I found some trivia about him. The thing I found was that he was included in Rouroni Kenshin: The Legend Ends as Himura Shinta. I need to re-watch this movie. Hehe... I also knew that Fukuzaki Nayuta is under Amuse. Inc Talent Agency. I need to find more about this young talented person. Hehehe.. 
After searching so many things about Ciel and Kuroshitsuji, I found a good news that Kuroshitsuji will have a new musical Circus Arc and the one who will play as Ciel is gonna be Uchikawa Reo a cute boy from Amuse. 
Today, I searched so many things about Ciel and Kuroshitsuji and found a very interesting thing that is, the one who played as Ciel always from Amuse. Inc but Yukito Nishii. Yukito Nishii is a Watanabe entertaiment artist. 
Honto ni, I really like this Ciel Character so much, I like all of them. They all so cute. So cute, however so killer at the same time. Ahahahaa.... I like it when Ciel express his cold attitude. If we talked about Ciel, for me personally, the most Ciel over so many cast that had already played this character, Yukito Nishii is my most favorite Ciel after all. 
this is my most favorite after all so beautiful... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar