Thursday, November 17, 2016

A talk with fangirl

Talking about Domoto Tsuyoshi is always one of my favorite things in this world. 
A few days ago I made friend and later I knew that she is a Koichi maniac. She talked about Koichi a lot. I met her in Domoto Kyoudai community. We talked about so many things, mostly she talked actually and I love to hear all of her rants because of what? Because it was all about Kinki Kids, and I love everything about them. 
That fangirl has been in Kinki Kids fandom for a long time, she is my senpai. At first, she interviewed me about Kinki Kids like, how I get into Kinki Kids? What I like about them? Who is my favorite and why? Like work interview? Yes! A little bit, like work interview but the more she asked me about those questions the more excited I was. I wanted to tell her everything, what I am feeling about the group and why I really love Tsuyoshi Domoto. 
So many times I said that I love Tsuyoshi because he is different; Tsuyoshi did every things he wanted to do. Ten years in fandom world I have never seen an Idol as free as Tsuyo. He is really something and I love him, so much. 
I really love to hear this new friend of mine, because she is senior fangirl, a veteran one. I really curious about how was Tsuyo when he was in his young age. Was he a rebel type? I believe he was not. Even thought he love to change his hair style I do not think he was a rebel Idol, he is a Johnny's after all. People said he had panic disorder, I ever heard about this but I never knew how bad his panic disorder was. I also really curios if Tsuyo and Koichi ever fight each other, I never heard anything about this tough. 
Having a long conversation with that new friend of mine has enrich my knowledge abouut Tsuyo and Kinki Kids. Listening to all of her rants was like listening to the most interesting history ever, I love it. Making friends with senior fangirl is really wonderful. I hope I could make more friends with senior in my fandom. ^____^    

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar