Monday, September 4, 2017

Bias


Bias, will always the first topic when you met a fandom. Why does bias become so important in a fandom? Basically, because your bias was the trigger why you join to a particular fandom; at least that was what happening to me, personally. How important your bias? For me, my biases are really important; I enjoy them, so much. It will always makes me so sad when people talk something bad about my biases; so stupid but it's the real fact. To be honest, that's what I am feeling right now; feeling so sad because people badmouthing my favorites. 

In this fandom world, I have my own rules to live my fandom life; one of the most important of those rules is do not ever badmouthing other fandom. When you badmouthing others' fandom, you hurt them so bad. That's what I am feeling right now, so upset. I really understand that this fandom world is so wide open so people can come, comment, and go as they will. However, when those people who came and left a bad comment over something that they are actually not in to, are always upsetting me. They just like a bandit who came to hurt people for fun and go without any consideration. For me, those people just like a criminal. Sorry, I am so upset; fandom is a very important place for me. I treasure my fandom very much. 
I really appreciate it, if people do not badmouthing other fandom which they are not in to. 
Thank you! 
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar