Saturday, August 12, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday Nakajima Yuto

It's 12nd of August today, and it's two days after our lovely Nakajima Yuto's birthday. I know it's late but I still want to greet him a very happy belated birthday. I am so sorry, it's late. I am a fail fangirl. 
Nakajima Yuto is a complete adult now, it was just like yesterday when I saw him in "Nobuta no produce" as Kiritani Kouji and fell in love with him in instant. Falling in love with Nakajima Yuto was really an easy thing back then, little Yuto was such a cutie pie. It's more than ten years now since I attached into this lovely person. He never ever fail to make my day, even though he will never knew this I really want to thank him for every single of his smile. I am so grateful to know you, Nakajima Yuto. Your smile is like a rainbow coloring the day, makes everyday seems easier; even so, you do not have to push yourself too much. Just do everything you love to do in your own way, that's the best way to live a life; as long as you happy, we will always happy for you and never ever forget that we will always be here to support you for everything you do.
Last time a friend of mine asked me, "how much love that you have for that Nakajima Yuto? How if one day he has a girlfriend or even married?". For me hearing this kind of questions is kinda funny, my love for Yuto is an absolute fangirl. If one day Yuto has a girlfriend and married it will not change my love for him. The task of a fangirl is to support the Idol, hehehe... Once again, Happy belated birthday Nakajima Yuto. Hope you have a wonderful day as always and do not forget to be happy and stay healthy.
Yesterday also the first Hey! Say! JUMP tenth anniversary live tour, I really wish I were there to experience the live concert by myself. Hehe... However, reading the report already made my day. Thank you so much for the happiness. Hope one day I will be there to see all of those wonderful people with my own eyes. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar