Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy Independence Day (Dirgahayu Indonesia)

Yup! Today is 17th of August, it's Indonesia Independence day today. Jayalah selalu Indonesia.
Today, I tried to challenge something new in my life that's drawing a sketch. To be honest I am not confident enough with my sketch because it looks horrible, completely a failure. However, I want to make my own sketch to my favorite characters; and the very first character I draw was Yuujiku, since Yuto is my forever baby love. I really am sorry to Hikka and Yuto for my horrible drawing, Gomenasai!! 😭
Months ago my cousin and I went to a newly opened book store and both of us bought a cute sketch book there. That day we had a resolution to have a wonderful sketch in every single page of the book, but there was no continuation from that moment we made that resolution. That poor sketch book was left behind, I even forgot where on earth I put my sketch book. But today, I want to continue my drawing I want to make a good drawing of my favorites. 😁 I wonder if this time I will made a continuation of my resolution. I think it is a good day to start something since today is the Independence Day, the day when my beloved country start it's journey; so as a passionate young person, I want to start a new journey too. Subarashii...😊😊

I really have no confident with my drawing skill, so people please kindly give me some tips how to improve my drawing skill. Thank you in advanced❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar