Saturday, August 12, 2017

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0


These past few weeks I spent most of my time by watching some movies. Yup! It’s a long holiday and I really enjoy my leisure time. Last night I just have watched this Tokyo Magnitude 8.0; it has been a while in my hard disk but last night I watched it. Most people might watch it already since it's an old anime. However, because I have just watched it last night, I want to share my thought about the anime here.

The story was about the journey of Onozawa Mirai and her little Onozawa Yuuki from Odaiba to their home after a massive earthquake in Tokyo. The story began when the summer holiday happened; Yuuki, who really obsessed over robot, asked their mother if he could go to the robot exhibition in Odaiba. Onozawa mother was a working mother and she has no time to accompany Yuuki to the exhibition; because Yuuki really wanted to go there he begged their mother and at the end their mother asked Mirai, Yuuki's sister, to accompany Yuuki there.It was a smooth journey for the Onozawas, Mirai who was not so excited about the exhibition started to enjoying it; everything run so smooth and everybody enjoy it. It was when the two of Onozawas about to go home, Yuuki was going to toilet and his sister Mirai wait for him outside the building of exhibition, a massive earthquake happened. Everybody was panic so did Mirai, she desperately looking for her little brother who went to the tiolet, she was shouting with all her might while praying that her brother will be alright. While she desperately looking for her brother, Mirai met Mari, a delivery woman. Together with Mari, Mirai found her brother and their journey home began. 
Mirai was not really happy with their mother, for Mirai her mother was too busy. In summer holiday, Mirai had a task to write an essay about the future life, honestly she did not even know what she want to do in the future. Her mother was not her ideal future life. 
Many things happened in their journey to go back home, and not even once a grumble come from Yuuki; he always in high spirit. The day before their journey to Odaiba was their mother birthday, Yuuki was so excited to buy their mother a souvenir from Odaiba as their mother birthday gift. He really could not wait to go back home and give the souvenir to their mother. But then, reality was not always went as their plan; something happened to Yuuki. 
When I watched this anime, I thought this was normal anime nothing really special about it; but, it was completely wrong. The twist of this anime was really emotional for me. Oh! My! I even crying while watching this anime, so touching, sad and lovely at the same time. After I watched this anime, what I got was : we need to treasure our time with people we love, we never know what happen in the future.
I really recommend this anime. So beautiful!! 
^____^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar