Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun

I just took a game in the Internet. it's a predict your future game and was really fun. The game will predict your future. Hahahaha…. I like it. Actually it's really a random and don't really trust it for real. since I really love HSJ so all I did was enter Hey! Hay! 7's member name in my future life And the result is:
 
I will live in an Apartment
I will drive a Red Limo
I will merry Nakajima yuuto and have 2 [two] kids
And I will be a teacher in Osaka (Osaka is one of my dream)
Hahahaha…… I like it so much. So fun…really I like this game so much, and my favorite part from the result of the game is "I will merry Nakajima yuuto and have 2 [two] kids" hahahahaha.... really this is my favorite part. I wonder how it could be. asdffgkll
just forget my randomness, I just really love yuto.
ROFL...
many fangirl will kill me instead if I really merry this Nakajima boy, I think yamachan will kill me too if I took his Nakajima yuto.
ROFL. 
I still a yamajima fangirl, I will never take yuto from yamachan. I think it's a promise. asfjdabfjlcxnc...
ahhh~ I became more random right now. HSJ drives me crazy. just forget about my randomness na~

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar