Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ryuutaro we miss you


yesterday was another great day, yes! it was great, really great; i met with my old friends and did crazy things like we always doing at the past. so much fun. i almost forget how to laugh freely like yesterday. thank you so much my beloved friends, I Love You All.....
and another great things that made yesterday was a great day, because yesterday i found many pictures of ryuutaro in many social networks. it was really happy to see ryuu live his school life happily and he still goes to school like always. really happy to see ryuu was still healthy and nothings wrong with him. 
by seeing ryuu on that social network made many JUMP fans really enthusiasm. ryuu we love you and we will always LOVE YOU. we will wait until ryuu officially comeback to JUMP.


  full credit to: morimotoryutaro@weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar