Tuesday, January 3, 2012

'Super delicate' New Year

pictures are not mine
It’s a wonderful New Year after all, today when I woke up in the morning I found so many great things that made me really happy.  First, when I checked my LiveJournal account there’s wonderful news that I made my morning up “hey! Say! JUMP will held their very first Asia tour concert” I am so happy. Ureashii. Even Indonesia is not one of the countries where JUMP’s concert will be held; still I feel really, really happy for JUMP. Congratulation JUMP!!!
The other things that made my morning up are yesterday concert’s fan audio, where JUMP sang their very fresh song “super delicate”.  huaa~ sugee ureshii. I play "super delicate" over and over; I like this song so much. Actually I like all of JUMP’s song but for this song I like this song once I hear it. This song really made my morning up. I LOVE JUMP!!!!
And the thing that made me so energetic this morning is this YamaJima pic.YamaJima is alive. I am so Happy, I am the happiest person in the earth right now. Thank you so much to the risou no musoku's director made this couple together. Can't wait for the dorama and JUMP's new Cd single. It's a wonderful new year. thank you JUMP made my morning became so energetic. hahahhaa.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar