Monday, June 11, 2012

JUMP WORLD

Last June 6 finally JUMP Released their second album "JUMP WORLD", yey!!! Even mine still not coming yet but I feel really happy.  Really can't wait for my Cd arrive.
Until now JUMP World sales already reach 
60379 + 28245 + 11350 + 7944 + 6738 = 114.656K.
Yey!!!! \(^0^)/



Yuto extremely CUTE!!!! You are so adorable!!!
 My favorite one is "utautau" by "Hey!say! 7" since I am a 7 bias. hehehehee... I think this song is so cheerful and full of happiness. I like "Hero" too, "Hana Egao", "Together Forever", "Tsunagu Te to Te", "Perfect Life" summary I like all of the songs in the Album. hahahahaa..... I am so Happy. And It would be more perfect if there's a song of Yuto in the Album (Yuto bias).
Over all I love the album and really can't wait for mine to arrive soon. ^0^
Picture is not mine
It's almost a year JUMP without Ryuu and this is JUMP first album without Ryuu. Ah~!!! I really miss you Ryuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar