Thursday, June 28, 2012

My JUMP World

Yesterday, June 27th 2012, finally my JUMP World arrived. Yey!!! After waiting for so long finally it comes and I am really happy. So Happy.
\(^0^)/
Because I am so super duper Happy, I took some pictures of the CD.

I like the cover of the CD very much, because their face can change the expression if we look it from different angel. They are extremely cute. huhuhu~~





And the booklet, I really like the booklet. Even tough I already seen it before. The pictures are so cool. 
 The booklet is so colorful. Not only the booklet actually but also the album is so colorful. In this album JUMP is like rainbow, full of color. And its cool. 
 
 



But, from all of the beautiful colorful pictures my favorite one is this one,
I really like this picture. Yuto look so handsome, cool, kakkoi, beautiful, gorgeous, splendid, (hahaha....
my bias) really can't help he is so wonderful...
(^0^)

And this one, 
Yuto is really cool when he plays drum even it's just air drum. 
^^

Overall, I really happy that my JUMP World finally arrived after a long waiting. I really like all of the songs and the pictures. And for the pictures, they really colorful and cheerful. like it so much. 
^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar