Thursday, July 17, 2014

Suikyuu Yankee first Episode

Konbannu minna~
Just done watching Suikyuu Yankee first Ep, did you watch it already minna? What do you think about the dorama minna san? Suikyuu Yankee first Ep rating is 8.8% Yeey~!!!
What I think about the dorama? This dorama is so energetic, as expected from a high school dorama story. In this dorama Yuto play as Naoya, a really energetic high school student. His dream is to become a Bancho in the school, he really want to be a good Yankee because he once saved by a Yankee when he still a child. Even though Naoya wanted to be a Yankee, he is a nice person. In Naoya's eyes Yankee should be the one who fight for the right side. He want to do something for his new school which soon to be closed, he does not want his school to be closed, the reason why he come back from abroad is because he love that school. 
The first Ep of this dorama is so interesting, Yuto was so hilarious. He really is obsessed to a Yankee image. He even dress like Yankee while others think he is a moron and an old fashion Yankee. This dorama has a comedy touch, and as usual a high school student dorama, it has a message that it wants to say to the audiences, that is "Don't give up! because when you did not give you still have many possibilities in life"
There's this one dialogue that I like the most in the first Ep of the dorama, that is when Naoya have a suikyuu battle with Suiran Gakkou, when he almost lost his idea of how to beat that suiran student (Yuya Takaki) and then Ryuuji said that, "just give up! you will never win"; what I like the most is not what Ryuuji has said but what Naoya reply to Ryuuji, he said "when you give up, the you will never win". Nice Quote from Naoya. Really a wondeful Yankee. Over all I like this first Ep of Suikyuu Yankee, and I think the next Ep will be more interesting because Naoya will recruit members for his new club, suikyuu. Ah!!! I like the cast of this dorama also. Yamaken is so different from the role he played in Yowakutemo, in this dorama Yamaken is soo~ cool~ *ehehehehee* Yuya also, so kakkoi!!! and for our main role, lovely Yuto. what do you think guys? *ahahahahaaa* I think he is zettai ni the most cute Yankee ever. *ahahahahahaa* My sister said that Yuto will be a teaser in JUMP since he is so hilarious in this dorama but I think Yuto will never mind that. *ahahahaha* 
Looking Yuto in this dorama remind me of Yuto in Sensei wa Erai dorama *ahahahahaa* so Yuto. Actually have a fetish with this glassess. The other thing, JUMP sang the closing song of this dorama, Hope JUMP will have a new single soon. Hopefully ne~ Can't wait for the next Ep and Can't wait for Kindaichi first Ep.
Jya ne~
Mata~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar