Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Own S3ART Copy

Konbanwa~ ^^
Yesterday, finally I got my own S3ART copy. Yey!!! Ano ne~ even though I already knew the content of the album because I listen to the album everyday, but still I really can't wait for it; even though it is a little bit late but still I am so Happy when my own copy finally arrived. 
Happy desu~ ^0^
Speaking of the Album, I love the album. This, S3ART, album of JUMP is so cheerful and so ear catchy. The songs in this album are so variate, slow song to the up beat one. Listening to the album everyday is never boring me at all, otherwise it always light up my mood in my not so good day. ahahahaa.....
When my mood was down and I am listening to Reload or Forever would bright up my day again. eheheee.... 
When I do my job at work I always listen to the album, every song in this album gave me a different feeling. I love the album. It is like JUMP now getting mature. *ehehehe* Ah! Yamachan no song, Candle, it's really a sad song ne~ Ganbare Yamachan, Yuto ne, will never leave you~ ahahahahaa~ *bias* 
So~ which one is my favorite in this album? There are two songs that I always listen to. that is Hajimari no sora and Forever.
The first time I listen to Hajimari no sora, I fell in love instantly, the lyrics is so beautiful. ahh~ really beautiful. I love this song very much~ and for Forever, this song always light up my mood, this song is so powerful, make me always in a high tension. *ahahahaa....* But, like I said, I like all of the songs in this album because its give a different feeling for me. So~ how about you? what do you think about the album minna. Despite my own S3ART copy has arrived, Yowakute has end already. Ah~ I am gonna miss the Jotoku team. Eventough, Jotoku team did not pass to the Kosien they already did they best to something what their like, that is Baseball.
What do you think guys about the dorama? For me, I like the dorama. From that dorama I know, even a genius one is not a perfect person. They need to do their best to get what they want. If you really like to something and earning for it, do your best for it. Being weak is not the reason to give up in reaching it.
Eventough you are a weak person in what you dream of; if it's a good thing and you like it, go for it. When you like it, it will became your strong point in what you want to do, so there is no reason to give up. Ah~ I really like this dorama. *Ehehehee....* I am gonna miss this dorama. Another great dorama from Ninomiya san.

But, Yuto will have another Dorama ne~ this summer and he will be the lead role for the dorama. Yey!!! Another new thing for yuto kun ne~ Yuto kun Ganbare!!!! ^0^
Yuto kun new dorama, like we already known, Yuto will be a yankee school boy who love water polo. The dorama, Suikyuu Yankee, will start airing on 12nd of July, 2014 on Fuji TV at 11.10 Pm, It means next week. For this dorama Yuto kun dyed his silk beautiful black hair into gold yellow. This is the first time I saw Yuto dyed his hair to this kind of color.
Can't wait for this dorama... Ah~ Yamachan will also has his Kindaici~ this summer. The first episode will be on 19th July, 2014 on NTV at 21.00 Pm at the same time as Yowakutemo was. Yamajima ganbatte ne~ *ehe*
Really hope that JUMP will have a single this summer, since their member has two dorama airing this summer. *praying for single* 

That's all for toight. It's 9.45 Pm, here already. Time to go to sleep, I need to wake up early tomorrow morning to watch Holland vs Argentina. *hahaha*

Ah~!!! It's seems like Yuto start to call yamachan with chanyama again lately. Yamajima really in their best term. And, it's just me or yamachan seems so hyper lately. He is so happy with his relationship with Yutii. *fangirl*

Jya mata! 
Bai~ bai~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar