Thursday, September 4, 2014

7's Movie and Dorama

Omeddetou yamachan for his new movie!!!!
As we all knew that our lovely Yamada ryosuke will have a movie for the next year, 2015, that is Assassination Classroom, where Yamada will play as Shiota Nagisa one of the students of Class E.
For me personally, Nagisa character is so unique, just by seeing his appearance you can see how unique he is. Actually this manga story is unique itself. I just read book one and I found that this manga has a unique story. Really!!
In this manga, Class E should kill their homeroom teacher before March 20, or else their Earth just like what he did to moon. He already destroyed 70% of moon. Despite a serious killer movie I think this manga story so interesting instead, their teacher Koro sensei indeed interesting one. I really wonder how the movie will be. This is Yamada's first movie as he as the main role. Omedettou na Yamachan. According to what I read in the internet that Suda Masaki will also appear in this movie. This movie really is worthy to be waiting ne. 
My sister said that Yamachan has changed his obsessed from a Detective obsessed into a killer obsessed, as we know before he also played as a killer, in his movie with Ikuta Toma san, Grasshopper. Before he always played a role a detective an know a killer what a great change of him ne, nice. so nice actually. *Ahahahahaa* Trying more different character is nice. Good JOB! Yamachan. 
Other news, Chii will have a drama also next season. Chii will play in Maruyama's new dorama Hell Teacher Nube. This dorama will air replace Kindaichi Jikenbou. This dorama was adapted from a manga also, I ever watched this anime before. This story is about a teacher whose right hand could catch a monster if I am not mistaken. He protect all of his students with his hand. This dorama has a same genre with yamada's movie, fantasy, mystery.
I really look forward for this dorama. Yeyy!!! It has been a long time since I watched Chii in a dorama. finanally, yey!!!
Ah! since the new dorama will air soon it means that those dorama that airing now will end soon, so does to Kindaichi and Suiyan. Talking about Suiyan, it's getting interesting ne minna. I wonder how the love story among those guys will end up. Will the dense Naoya realize his feeling to Nagisa? *Ahahahahaaa* I really expect Yuti's love story in the dorama. *ahahahhaaa* Will Kasu Gakkou beat Suiran? Uhu.. Really interesting. Last Ep, 7th Ep, I really like it. So much! When Nagisa were arguing with Goda, she did her best to defend Naoya. Thanks God, Torao was there to calm Nagisa down. Torao so cool ne! Yuyan always kakkoi. Ah! I also like when Naoya and Nagis pinch each other cheek. Uhu!! Will Naoya fall in love with Nagisa? *Ahahahahah* Next Ep will be the summer camp. Ganbatte Kasu Mizutama Bu. Really waiting for the next Ep! Yey!!!

Jya! 
Bai! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar