Thursday, September 11, 2014

Oricon Chart Up date 10th of September 2014

Konnichiwa Minna~
Genkikai?
This past week I was not really into internet because of some RL problem. Really RL is killing me. How I wish to stop the time at this moment; because I am so happy at this very moment.
It was not disappointed me at all when I turned on my computer and checked Oricon.co.jp; what greet me wasa happy news, that is Oricon weekly chart and JUMP no ウィークエンダー/明日へのYELL is on the top rank as expected. So happy. Still waiting my own copy to arrive. 
Minna did you watch the 8th Ep of SuiYan last Saturday? Wah! I was so LOVE it. I LOVE that Ep so much. I like how the relationship between Naoya and Nagisa goes. Ah!! as expected from someone who carving for Yuto's love story. Next dorama please give yuto a love story dorama. Even Yuma had a love story's dorama. *ahahahaha*
 Last night, I've just done re-watching Yuma's Piece, and now I listen to Matchbox twenty's North album all day long. *ahahahaaaa* Piece effect. Talking about Yuma, yesterday Yuma has just released his new singel Get Up! 10th of September 2014. The first day of Get Up! is a bit suprising me, it was  2,361K  on the first day sales. I don't know if it is just me. Another surprised was coming from the second place of the Oricon Chart, that is B1A4. I do not know that this group is popular in Japan. I knew one of the B1A4 members, that is Baro. I ever seen him in a dorama once, Reply 1994
You know what, I believe that Yuma has a great fans. Do you remember that yuma's fans ever made yuma's first single back to the top chart Oricon again in yuma's birthday? That is one proof how great yuma's fans. As great as yuma's fans JUMP also has a wonderful Tobikkos also so does to B1A4, omedettou JUMP, Omedettou B1A4.
Tha's all!
Jya!
Bai! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar