Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Happy Birthday Domoto Tsuyoshi

Happy birthday to you Domoto Tsuyoshi. It has been more than three years now I am in this Kinki Kids fandom and I always found you a whole complete mystery, not a complain tough. I like you, everything in you. I like a complete Domoto Tsuyoshi. 
Today, I read a post about you and you know what? It always moved me. It's so glad to know some updates from you. It's a relieve you show your  feelings. Thank you so much for being alive until today. Thank you so much for everything.
If I think again, what was it the thing that make me fall in too deep to you? It was your wonderful stories; the more I know about your stories the deeper I fall for you.
I am so grateful I'm in this fandom for more than three years already, not just because I met many good people here; furthermore, in this Kinki Kids fandom I found a brilliant humane idol like you. Happy birthday to you, wish you a wonderful days ahead. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar