Friday, April 6, 2018

The Shape of Water

Konban Minna!!!
To my surprised I made two update today; really, I surprised myself. Hehehe... I have just watched this movie entitle "The Shape of Water". This is the second movie I watched because of Nakajima Yuto; and blame Yuto to make me update this blog twice today. 
It's late but I just read Yuto's JUMPaper today and on his update he talked so much about this "The shape of water" movie. Since I was so curios what kind of movie Yuto watched, I looked for the movie and here I am; I have just done watching the movie without any skip. 
What I thought about the movie is,  it is a weird romance movie. OK. Not only weird but also an adult movie. If you think Nakajima Yuto is still a cute baby Yuto, hhmm, you have to think about it again. Hehehehe... He is not a baby anymore :)
Back to the movie that I have just watched. Just like what Yuto already described on his JUMPaper update the story line of this movie was about Elisa and the Fish man. Elisa, a mute young lady who work as a cleaning-woman at a secret government laboratory, fell in love with the Fish man she met at the laboratory. Just like Yuto also said, their beautiful love crosses species boundaries. Their beautiful love made Elisa life even more colorful, more alive. Elisa express more emotions out of her monotonous ordinary life.
But, what made me more curios was Yuto's next comment on his JUMPaper, he said, "it reminded me how wonderful romance is". OK. This comment means that Yuto ever had a romance before and he sounded so lonely right now. Ahahahaa... Yuto, dear you need to find your own Elisa too; someone who love you unconditionally. You already have actually, people who love you unconditionally, us, your fans. Hehehe... No. Seriously it is OK if you have your own beloved Elisa too. You have the very right to enjoy your life. It's humane.
Back to the movie; to be honest, for me this movie is too vulgar. Hehehe... Now, I am the one who sound like a baby here. But, really this movie too vulgar for my taste; the director was too bold. You'll find out what  kind of vulgar I mean here once you watched it. 
Lastly, watching a movie whose the actors you are not familiar with, makes you more objective. According to Yuto, not familiar actors made him more focus to the story. As for me, it is not my habit to watch a movie whose the actors was not familiar for me; because I am biased. I love some actors for some reasons. 
Over all, this movie was one of any others happy ending movie.
That's all. 
Off now. 
Bye bee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar