Monday, August 10, 2015

アオハライド Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride)



アオハライド
A few days ago, I watched Ao Hauru Ride live action and somehow I fell in love with Mabuchi Kou. Out of my curiosity, today I spent my Sunday afternoon by watching Ao Haru Ride Anime and tonight I have just finished watching it. What I want to say here is I like both the Anime version and the live action version. Although there are some differences from the live action version to the anime one but it’s still OK. May be it was because I watched the live action version first, then the anime one. May be!
Over all, the anime and the live action version has the same story line that it’s about Futaba Yoshioka and all of friends her friends who want to bring Mabuchi Kou’s smile back. Mabuchi Kou (was Tanaka Kou) was Futaba Yoshioka’s friend when once they were in junior high school but then suddenly Mabuchi Kou moved to Nagasaki. One day in Yoshioka’s high school life, she suddenly bumped into Mabuchi Kou again but some things about him had changed. The biggest changed in him was his family name that was Tanaka now change into Mabuchi. The other thing that changed in Kou was his personality, the cheerful Kou turn into a cold person and become an introvert person who closed himself from others. In order to bring the cheerful Kou back, Yoshioka did her best. When Yoshioka in her best to bring Kou’s smile back she found some stories about Kou that she never known before, the reason why Kou suddenly disappeared when they were in junior high school and the most importantly the reason why Kou become a cold person. That was the divorced of his parents and the biggest reason was his mother’s death
I like the anime version, all of the characters in the anime version more cheerful and the storyline not that complicated. In the anime version, the story focus on what had happened to Mabuchi Kou and how all of his friends and his brother try to drag him out of his misery. There was no side story. In the anime version there was a scene that I like so much that there was no in the live action version that was the scene when Kou’s brother was there to make their dinner then suddenly Kou came into the dining room (he never did before) to have dinner together and the not long after that their father came and when they about to eat their dinner Kou’s brother shed a tear because of happiness. In that beautiful occasion, they confessed about what their feeling all of the time. I really like that scene. Really a beautiful! What made that scene more beautiful was when their father said to Kou when Kou said he wanted to turn his family name back to Tanaka, their father said “no matter what your last name (family name), you are forever a part of this family”. Parents always like that did their best to embrace their family together. It was really a beautiful scene.
This is the other scene that I like from the live action version
I like the live action version; I like all of the actors. All of the actors did good acting. There were some differences to the anime one, the director add some stories (I think) to the live action version that not exist in the anime version.  Such as, there was no a person (girl from Nagasaki) that Kou should protect, there was no a boy that fell in love to Yoshioka (I forgot the boy name that Chiba Yudai play here) and There was no promise to see the summer festival at 7 o’clock. But, I love the story of the live action too. Even there were some stories that not exist in the anime but the director kept the original story on track and the director still made the important scene exist and he ended the story nicely. The director put more romance on the story and it nice. My favorite scene on the live action was when they unintentionally kissing at the band performance on school festival. A scene that was not exist in the anime but live action and I really like that scene. Hehe… 
Over all, I love the story of Ao Haru. Enjoy the live and make nice memories, just like sunrise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar