Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Orange,



Orange,
Few days ago I started reading a comic entitle “orange” by Ichigo Takano. I started reading this comic because of Yamazaki Kento. It’s always like that; I started over something because of my obsession over something. Few days ago, when I searched for Yamazaki Kento and Death Note, out of my expectation I bumped into news that Yamaken would have his new movie which was the live actions of a manga entitle “Orange” and now I am still reading that manga.
Now, I am on chapter 12 of the manga. I don’t know how many chapters this manga have actually. A little review about the manga up until now I read it. This manga’s storyline is about the six main characters’ friendship. The story is about future and past time. There was a transfer student name NaruseKakeru (the character which will be played by Yamaken) who in no time getting really close to the other five of the main characters. Kakeru was like a mysterious hole; even the six of them were close friends however they were never known what was happening in Kakeru’s mind. Kakeru always smile all the way but one day in his 17 years old he was committed suicide.
Naho, one of the six main characters got a letter from her in the future (10 years ahead) to help her to prevent Kakeru from suicide. The Naho from the future wanted the 17 years Naho change the future so that the six of them could still laughing together just like in the past. However, could they change the future? Until chapter 12 I read the manga they could save Kakeru from some events that he should be death according to the story from Naho’s letter (the future Naho). Actually it was not only Naho who got the letter from the future;Suwa (other friend) got a letter also. 
Regret about the past, that’s the main story about the manga. Who in this world who doesn’t have regret about the past. Kakeru, every single day he thinks of suicide. Kakeru’s biggest regret in his life was when his mother committed suicide in the day of welcome ceremony in high school, he blamed himself for that. While the others, their biggest regret was they as best friends they did not know what’s happening to their friend. They regretted it that when they have a good time, laughing together all the way, that they friend actually hiding some hard time in his life. They regretted it because they just know that something trouble their friend when he (Kakeru), their best friend already gone not existed in this world anymore. Could they change the future? Could all of the letters they got from the future change the fate?
I am so excited about the live action version of this manga, since I love “orange” the most. Moreover, what makes me excited is not only the color (orange) and Yamazaki Kento but Sakurada Dori. Sakurada Dori will be in the live action also, he will play Hagita’s character. Somehow, I still got that Yowakutemo drama effect.
Yamazaki Kento, it seems he is really busy. Yamazaki Kento will have a movie release on September 19, 2015 that is “Heroine Shikkaku”. He still filming Death Note drama at the moment and he will have “Orange” live action soon. Kentokun please do not forget to have some rest yourself. Please take care of your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar