Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cold Eyes 감시자들



Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes (2013)
Getting too much watching Japanese detective genre drama makes me curios of Korean detective genre drama. This week I did my best looking for Korean detective drama. Out of my expectation, I bumped into this Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes. Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes is a Korean movie in 2013. Actually, Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes is not a detective story that I wanted, this movie is more like action movie, I think. The detective story that I want is the one like Kindaichi, Q.E.D, Kagi no Heya or something like that that make we, the audience, also think who the culprit is. However this Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes is not disappointed movie, I may say that this movie far from word “disappointed” after all. This Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes is a really good movie. One of the best Korean movies I have ever seen up until now.
The storyline was about a police force special crime department that wanted to catch a gang of robbery named Cold Eye. There’s a girl, the newest member of the police department, has a photographic memory. She could remember every detailed everything that she had seen. This girl was scouted by a senior police to catch the leader of Cold eye gang. The Cold Eye gang not easy to catch; the leader of the gang was too wild to be catch. It was so interesting to see when all of the members of the department using technology to hack all of the cctv cameras to spot the gang leader and all of the members who following him, really interesting.
According to Wikipedia, this Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes movie is a remake movie from a Hong Kong movie entitle “Eye In The Sky”. This Gam sijadeul Cold Eyes movie was released on July 3, 2013 with budget USD$ 4.5 Million and Box Office USD$ 34,894,357. This movie also won many awards.
This movie really interesting, it proofed by the profit this movie made, really a huge gain. However, there’s something bothering me about the movie that was the one who gave order to James (the leader of Cold Eye); who was he? Why James obey all of his order? And who was the one he talked to on the phone?
After all, this is a good movie. This movie is not any Korean movie that I’ve ever seen (mostly are romance drama). I recommended this movie to watch if you got bored.
 ^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar