Monday, August 10, 2015

Otanjoubi Omedettou Nakajima Yuto!


Otanjoubi Omedettou Dear Nakajima Yuto!
10th of August is always become one of the days that I will never forget. It’s already become one of my big days. It’s your, Nakajima Yuto, birthday! Happy birthday to you Nakajima Yuto san! I hope I can greet you a happy birthday every year. The Nakajima Yuto I have known years ago now already turn into a really fine young man. Now, you are 22 years old already. The little boy I know who really obsessed over bugs and usagi now become a young man who obsessed over camera and drums. Nakajima Yuto, the one who never ever failed to make my day. You, Nakajima Yuto might never know this but me really grateful for your existence in this world. Just by seeing you through my laptop already make me really happy. I really thank your parents for bringing you here to this world.
In your birthday, today, I hope you have a really wonderful day with your family and friends. Wish you be healthy and be happy always. Always be yourself and do not force yourself too hard over something. And last but not least, do not ever forget that you have us who will always support you!
Once again, happy birthday to you Nakajima Yuto! Happy birthday to you one of the pencil color of my life! Thank you so much for coloring my life, Nakjima Yuto san!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar