Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Fandom

Today, June 20, 2014, there are so many things happened in my life. But my fandom never failed to hype up my mood again and I am here in this blog not to share about my boring real life; I am here to flail over my fandom. Start from S3ART sales, S3ART sales for today is 11146 K; which means that JUMP already sold 71929 K + 24018 K11146 K = 107093 K in three days. So proud of JUMP. Really~
I don't know how to describe those beautiful feeling inside me right now, it is like there's an energy that unstoppable coming out of me and I can not help it at all. It' a mixed feeling inside me, happy, touched, glad, relieve. But summary, I am so happy! Can't help! I can't stop smiling and giggling. Today, I found so many good things in my fandom, JUMP; from JUMP No. 1 in Oricon for three days in a row until some magazine translations.
Today, I read a cross talk magazine about how my lovely yamajima solve their long problem to each other, how they break the wall between those two. Really, talking to each other and being honest to each other is the key to solve a problem. Avoiding a problem only bring you to nothing, yamajima already proof it and Now! They has no hastiness to show their love to each other. Really, this make my love to yamajima even deeper. Thank you by lovely OTP. Today, I also read some of Yamada's 1000 words interview, as expected from Yamada, so lovely and touching. 
Yamajima love hate relationship story is like a very interesting book story. Their story full of drama there's a chapter where everybody was so egoist, fight each other, ignored, did not to talk to each other but actually they love each other and support each other. They only need some time to realized their true feeling toward each other.
Fandom is always be a fandom a palce where we flail over our idol, yet we will never know how the idol real life but for me that's more than enough. Fandom already gave me what I carving for. In my not so good day, when I came to fandom I found the way how to cheer my day again.
I am so grateful became a part of this fandom, I really thanks to JUMP which never failed to cheer me up, coloring my plain life. Thank you JUMP!
Jya! That's all for tonight's blabbering. Italy vs Costa Rica right now, 0-1 for Costa Rica. Today is not Italy's day. 
Jya~ Bai~ bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar