Thursday, May 21, 2015

"Death Note" + JUMPing CAR

Konban Minna!!! 
It has been a long time since I used internet at home, usually I used internet at the office ^^v
At home, I usually spent my time by watching some doramas (old dorama), Last night I have just finished watching "Love Generation" a beautiful dorama from 1998-an era played by Kimura Takuya san. Really a nice story played by nice actors ^^
Tonight, I decided to fish some gossip news (since I run out dorama stuff to watch) and when I opened my computer and went to internet, I bumped into a picture. A picture which I think I knew what picture is that. That picture is, a picture that showed some "Death Note" characters with some actors in it.  
this pic is not mine I took it from JDoramaID @Twitter
From the web I red it seemed that those people in the picture are going to be the casts of the "Death Note" characters dorama. Is it true minna? Are those people really the casts for "Death Note" dorama? I ever heard that "Death Note" will be adapted into a dorama version but I never know who will play of those "Death Note" characters, until tonight and I still wondering if it was true or not (not really into gossip update lately). If it was true, then it really surprises me that Yamaken will become the "L" for the dorama. Never once across in my mind that the "L" character will be played by Yamazaki kento (not that I underestimated Yamaken acting skill, I've watched him) , it is a really hard for me to imagine Yamaken as "L" (failed fangirl). The character will be very herd to play for Yamaken, because in my opinion that the character of "L" it's already glued to Matsuyama Ken'ichi san. So ganbatte ne Yamaken!!! I really do not want the good story of "Death Note"will end up like Kuroshitsuji the movie. For me, The kuroshitsuji the movie was not as good as the butai version. In my opinion. 
Despite the "Death Note" dorama cast news, there is another good news that I really want to share (I believe that everybody knew this news already) that is JUMP (our lovely boys) will release a new album!!!! YeY!!! Omedettou JUMP. The Album tittle will be "JUMPing CAR". This JUMPing CAR album will be released on June 24. No need to wait until two years for this album. Keep JUMPing JUMP!!! We will always love you and support you!!

Jya that's all!
baibai ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar