Monday, May 25, 2015

You Are the Apple of My Eye

Konban Minna!!
Me again tonight! Yey!!!
This time I would not talk about JUMP, Kinki Kids or One Ok Rock or any Japanese related; I want to talk about a movie that I suddenly bumped to and got my attention, that is "You Are the Apple of My Eye" movie. Last Saturday, out of my boredom, I surfed around the internet and I suddenly bumped into this "You Are the Apple of My Eye". Seriously, lately I am not really anything that doesn't have any relation to JUMP or Kinki Kids, moreover it is a Taiwanese movie. Really not me, but it said that this "You Are the Apple of My Eye" was a highly recommended movie. How curiosity kill the cat. Then I decided to download the movie and now I have just finished watching the movie and what I have to say about the movie was that this "You Are the Apple of My Eye" movie did not disappointed me at all, I really enjoy this movie very much! ^^
This "You Are the Apple of My Eye" movie is based on the semi-autobiographical novel; the story was begun in 1994 when all of the characters were still in high school. A high school story always interesting to watch ne. This "You Are the Apple of My Eye" movie's story was about friendship, love-hate story. There were seven main roles in the movie, and all of them are friends, best friends. There was a very popular girl among boys, maned Shen-Chia-yi. Shen-Chia-yi was a role model of the students, she was very smart and beautiful, no wonder every boys were chasing after her. Every boys wanted to be her lover, however the one whom catch her attention was her eccentric old friend since junior high school, Ko Ching-teng.  Ko Ching-teng was a prankster and a mischievous student. Shen-Chia-yi and Ko Ching-teng were never in good term since junior high school. It's like they live in two different worlds. Shen-Chia-yi was an outstanding students who love study and on the other hand Ko Ching-teng was someone who never think seriously about study and all; what he loved to do something stupid with his friends. Ko Ching-teng always said that someone like Shen-Chia-yi always makes someone like him look bad all the way. But then things was changed when oneday, (Shen-Chia-yi realized the good side of Ko Ching-teng) it was when Shen-Chia-yi was helped by Ko Ching-teng when she forgot to bring her English book and Ko Ching-teng slips her his own book and tells their teacher he forgot his own textbook. Since then, Shen-Chia-yi decided to help Ko Ching-teng in study in return (I think).
Everyday, Shen-Chia-yi tried her best to help Ko Ching-teng with his study; she even made her own paper test for Ko Ching-teng as his homework and passed it back to her in the following day. She did that everyday. Something good as a result, they become a good friend.
Time passed by and graduation time was around the corner, without Shen-Chia-yi realized she already a part of Ko Ching-teng childish group and attached to Ko Ching-teng. On the graduation day Shen-Chia-yi ever confessed to her best friend, Hu Chia-wei, that "it would be very happy if Ko Ching-teng confessed to her". 
In the university time, Shen-Chia-yi ever dated Ko Ching-teng once, it was the most beautiful part of the story in the movie. They went out together on the holiday and spent time together, was the most romantic part of the movie. But, not every story ends like a fairy tale unexpected fight was coming and the broke up each other. 
The story end when the time setting back to the 2005, it was when Ko Ching-teng and all of his friends from high school attended a wedding ceremony. The other part what I like of the movie was what Ko Ching-teng said when he saw the wedding couple enter the room, he said "when you think that you will kill someone who with your loved girl, but it was unexpectedly make you happy when you she her happy".
In cursory glance this movie was just like any other high school story, what made this story was each characters of this movie was so specific. You will find so many twist in this movie. That made this story different from others. Overall, I like the movie. This movie did not disappointed me at all. This not a new movie actually, this was released in 2011. I am late, I know!
A rush review from me. If you feel bored and got nothing to do you may try this movie. Highly recommended!
Jya! That's all!
Bai bai
^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar