Saturday, May 2, 2015

Reading Fanfiction (How I bumped into Takayama)

Konnichiwa!!!
Minna genkai?

Today, I found this picture in google. Somehow, I like this picture.
I don't know why but, lately I really into this Takayama pair. I am the one who always declare myself as a die hard Yamajima shipper suddenly become a Takayama shipper, really I wonder myself. Why??? Ahahaha...
I really love reading fanfiction, reading it is my hobby. I read fanfiction everyday, I read Yamajima, Tadaiki, and any pairing of Takaki yuya but Takayama and Takajima (but mostly Yamajima). Takaki Yuya and Nakajima Yuto are the two of Hey!say! JUMP members that I love the most, but when they are paired in fanfiction, I don't really into it. For Takayama, I never like it if this Yamada ryosuke boy is paired with any other person then my lovely Nakajima Yuta. However it was change this past few days when I suddenly, bumped into Takayama world and betrayed my lovely Nakajima yuto. It was last week when I looked for a new fanfiction (because I got bored) then suddenly I bumped into Takayama fiction (because of curiosity) and then I became too fashioned to it. Ahahaaha.... Yuya always makes me so in love to him. Furthermore, this Takayama pair is too lovely to be ignore. 
Ok! I am really into Takayama this past few days, however it doesn't mean that I am not a Yamajima shipper anymore. I still love Yamajima and Tadaiki so much. I love them from the depth of my heart but this Takayama pair is really hard to resist. They are too beautiful together. Ahahahha... (Gomen ne Yuto! Kento please take care of Yuto for this time). 

Yamajima vs Takayama
If at this moment somebody asked me, which pair that I love the most, Yamajima or Takayama? Really, I can't answer that question. Ahahahaa.... Gomenne my dear yuto, but I really love Takayama. Ahahahaha... Few days, and change my life. Aahahahaa... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar