Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Birthday!

Konbanwa Minna!!!
Minna genki kai? ^__- These past few days was really an energetic days. My tension was up higher then ever. ahahaha.... Back to fandom makes me in high tension. There were so many things happened in fandom from Kinki Kids's new single "Yume wo Mireba Kizutsuku Koto mo Aru" (I really love this single), then I knew that our lovely boy Nakajima Yuto will have "Keiji Balerino" drama (I wonder if this drama will be a comedy? drama) and I am so grateful that I have fandom a place where I can release my hard RL. hehehe...
Then this, Dongwanie birthday's coming! One of my favorite Korean ever! Kim Dong Wan, one of Shinhwa's members who was born in 21st of November 1979 and he just released his album D (if I am not mistaken). I just knew him actually, since I into Shinhwa since last May. 
I still do not know much about him. At the first glance over Shinhwa, he was not my favorite one however as the time goes by Dongwanie turned into my most favorite member over other members. As not  a Korean fans, I actually not know much about Korean fandom life. However, since the first time I follow Shinhwa I think this Dongwanie is  really a cool person. He did what he likes. He loves to learn many things, he love to learn languages and he has a high social awareness. (I think. Personal opinion) I really like this Kim Dong Wan person. A cool person. Even though sometimes people think he is a joy kill and other members think that he was not funny and annoying but for me he still cool. ahahaaa... because I am bias. Other members ever said that he need to do plastic surgery since he has so many wrinkles. Funny, but I like the way Dongwanie is. There is no need to do plastic surgery since he cool as he is. Happy Birthday Dongwanie. Stay cool as always!   
Next person is this person, Jang Doong Woo. Really nothing much I could say about this person because I just knew him last week. ahahah... My first impression over this person was energetic person. Someone who always have extra energy over his body. One of Infinite members, who was born in 22nd of November 1990.  My sister said that DongWoo is an easy person. He is really emotional person, can be so happy easily and he can cry out his heart easily over some things that touched his heart. He is the one who feel really grateful over what Infinite has done so far. 
And what make I gave my eyes over this Dong Woo person was because my sister said that he is just like me, could be so happy and sad easily. Was that a compliment actually? Hahaha... 
But, Whatever it was I want to say Happy Birthday to Jang Dong Woo. 
Stay as you are, stay cheerful and do not let that spirit that you have on you gone away! ^^
Lastly 23rd of November, It's my birthday! I want to say a Happy Birthday to me! Hahaha... Someone ever said like this to me, "you like to see cool people, but how about you yourself? Don't you want to be a part of that cool people also? Are you want to end up as a watcher?" The answer is I really want to be a part of them. I want to show people around me that I could do something also, that I could be a person that can be rely on. I really wish that one day I could be a part of them. In this new age of me, I want to pursue myself to find what I really want in this life, and how I could be there, be a part of that cool people. hehehe.... Happy birthday to me!!
Birthday! always one of my favorite days ever, because we are the spot-lite on that day. Happy Birthday Dongwanie! Happy Birthday Dong Woo and Happy Birthday to me! ^__-  

1 comment:

  1. finally i read it, happy birthday to you. it was nice to know that you were understand what kind of attitude you have and people that hassimilar thought to you.. ganbatte there !!!

    ReplyDelete

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar