Saturday, November 28, 2015

KUN?

This is another late news that I've just knew, that is the news about Kattun and Taguchi Junnosuke. A really sad news, I never expect that this news will happen.
Taguchi Junnosuke has announced that he will leave Kattun and JE on next spring. As a fangirl, a member leaving the group is the last thing that I want to hear. It so brokenhearted news for us fangirl. Even though I am not one of Kattun fans but still I knew them since the first time I am in JE fandom and I follow stories about them, I knew them. 
Last week, I have just re-watching the Shonen Club Premium show Ep with NEWS as the guest. It was the New years' special Ep. At that SCP show, they wrote a question on a card and members of the other group will pick the card and answer the question on it. At that time the question that Tego took was "have you ever think to leave the group?" When this question was up, everybody was anticipated about what was Tego going to say. I wonder if that time Taguchi Junnosuke already had this thought about leaving Kattun so one of the members wrote that question. At that SCP show, Tego said that the reason why he still In NEWS up until now was all thanks to all of the love that all of the fans have given to the group. He really grateful with all of their fans. The Chankapanas. 
Back to Taguchi Junnosuke. Some fans speculated the reason why Taguchi Junnosuke leave Kattun was because he's getting married. I do not know. Years ago, there was a rumor about Taguchi Junnosuke getting married in Hawaii. But then, that news was flew away as ash was blown away, gone with no trace. Idol is a human also, he has a personal life that he want to live on, I really understand that as a fangirl. However, when they decided to leave the group it's one of the most sad things ever. For Kattun, it is the third times. I do not know how the rest of the members feel about this. 
Good bye! Taguchi Junnosuke... Everybody has a right to choose his way to live his life and I appreciate your decisions for your life even though it was a sad thing. However, life must go on and I hope Kattun will get through this.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar