Saturday, November 21, 2015

Keiji Ballerino

Saturday is coming!!
Hehehe... 
Ahh!!!.. I am so late! a Failure fangirl. I just knew this news that our lovely boy will have a new drama in January 2016 that is (Balerino Detective?) ^__^ Keiji Ballerino (刑事バレリーノ )
Months not into internet makes me lost. Ah!!! I really can't wait for this. Balerino Yuto is back. fufufu... 
Yuto kun Ganbatte!! 
I wonder if this dorama will be a comedy? dorama. I still lack of information about this dorama. 
Since Yuto have this dorama in the new years is mean that Yuto already has one movie and one dorama in January 2016. Omedettou Yuto kun. Ganbattene! Yuto! 
We will always Support you!
Jya baibai!!
^__^   

2 comments:

  1. I've already watched this, it was hilarious. The handsome yuto put down his coolside in order to become an epic ballerino detective. i was very entertained with his character that believing that he was a reincarnation of a swan but then he was convinced that it was actually a cattle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to know that you like this Dorama of Yuto. Yuto's acting skill is getting better and better. Ganbatte ne Yuto.

      Delete

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar