Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's not Magic

Today 21st September 2011 JUMP released their #8 single “Magic Power”. This is their first single with 9 members only, since Ryuutaro still being suspended by Mr. Johnny san; and it’s so sad that Ryuu was not there with the other member to feel this “Magic Power”. It’s almost three months since Ryuutaro officially suspended and now I think I really miss this little “bustard”.
Back to JUMP’s new single; JUMP makes another wonderful story with their CD’s sale. JUMP could sale their CD amount 94,390! "Magic Power" On the first day sale! Wow~!!! So great JUMP; and at the same day JUMP reach the peak of the Oricon chart. Sasugu JUMP! Congratulation JUMP! This is another wonderful story of JUMP for their 4th Anniversary on this 24th September. Four years JUMP with all their achievement it’s really great, 8 singles and 1 album and their other achievements.   
And now I think JUMP needs this “Magic Power” to bring Ryuutaro back soon.
Ganbaretsugo JUMP!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar