Monday, September 19, 2011

Magic Power

Today after a long time i check my LiveJournal account and i found "Magic Power" full video. wow~!!! in this video JUMP sing with full band, it was great, so great. but i couldn't saw yuto clearly since yuto play the drum so he placed in the back [very back actually]. but it's OK. i like the video. [^^] and the most interesting from this video was their costume, JUMP's costumes was very color-full; it's just like a 70's video, such an old fashion. in the Magisc Power video JUMP was really "rock and roll"; JUMP sang with very happy tone [love it so much]. it was great really i love it so much, i even love yuto's hair [not like yuto's ordinary hair, so cute]
[yuto always look cute actually with all of kind of his hair stayle, even yamachan addore him; hohohohohoo.... my randomness]
 I wish I have the CD, tough. at the beginning, actually i hope the song that made for JUMP's video from this CD was "beat line" since it was really cool song, but it's not. but after i saw this cute video of "Magic Power" i think it's really cool. hope this CD and PV could be number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar