Monday, September 12, 2011

SMURF

Today I watched “Smurf”, [hahahaha~] such a lovely cute movie. Especially “clumsy” he was so cute [randomness]. I think my nephew would be really happy if he could see this movie. This afternoon, I saw a cute little girl begged her mother for "Smurf" movie [hahahahahhaaa] but her mother refused. 
Actually I never knew about this “Smurf” before until I read the news that Yamada Ryosuke and Chinen Yuri [Hey! Say! JUMP member] would become voice actors for the movie. Since, Hey! Say! JUMP is my bias, so I look for some information about this "Smurf" movie. [Even yamada and chinen are not my ichiban]. “Smurf” internationally primer on the world’s cinemas was at last September 09, 2011. As I watched "Smurf" movie, I thought the character of "Clumsy" was so look alike with yamachan; no wonder the they chose yamachan as "Clumsy". Clumsy was really love strawberry, cooking, and painting and if Clumsy love yuto just really like yamachan already, he would be yamachan another rival to get yuto's love [hohohohohoho I Love My Randomness]; and "Brainy" [chii's character] so look alike chii too, Brainy was smart, full of himself and full of randomness. [hahahahahahaaa]
"Smurf" live in the forest that covered by magic power so nobody knows that they are real, not only on the children book's story. Many people do not believe that "Smurf" is exist until something happened to their forest and they go outside the forest for the first time. It's like another children's story, so easy, happy story and it's crunchy. I really enjoyed, even seems like childish but I like it.
I watched the English dub version, and I wish I could see the Japanese version. I want to hear Yamada and Chinen's voice; it must be really, really cute. By watched the English movie I could imagine how cute their voice would be. [my randomness again] can't wait to see the Japanese version.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

most visited

I am a reader

Greenpeace news

me and my beloved friends

me and my beloved friends
trip to siantar